Matura Farrington is currently in search of an outstanding Receptionist for a well-established firm in Tustin, CA on a temp-to-hire basis. Successful candidates will be very organized, friendly and extremely polished. The Receptionist will be responsible for managing the phones and also assisting the Office Manager in company related matters.
- Managing the phone lines and rerouting the calls to the appropriate representatives within the office
- Gring clients as the first impression of the firm.
- Filling, scanning, and organizing confidential information.
- Effectively communicating with all employees throughout the offices.
- Entering and ensuring the accuracy of client information into the company database
- *Must have 1+ years of prior reception or administrative experience
- *Must be willing to perform administrative duties.
- *Must be extremely detail-oriented with great typing speed
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for the receptionist/administrative assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send current Word format of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 28535