Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently looking for a Records Clerk for an established law firm in the Downtown Los Angeles area. The successful candidate must have a positive attitude with great organizational skills. A Records Clerk with filing and indexing experience seeking a new opportunity should jump at this opportunity.
- Upkeep and filing of documents
- Document indexing and electronic tracking of files
- Respond to ad hoc requests
- Have a strong understanding of providing good internal/external customer service as the Records Clerk
- Have a solid understanding of litigation copying/binding, tabbing work and office services in a legal environment
- *Must have 3+ years of experience as a records clerk in a law firm environment
- *Must be comfortable with heavy lifting
- *Proficiency with alphabetical, numerical, and chronological sequencing
- *Knowledge on how to index a pleading
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this Records Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please send current Word format of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to job order # 31290
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer