Matura Farrington, Inc is currently seeking candidates for a large international law firm in need of a records clerk to support their NY office. This is a fulltime direct hire opportunity. The ideal Records Clerk candidate will have excellent filing skills, is detail oriented, and is ability to conduct data entry with accuracy and attention to detail. Records Clerk should also possess proficient keyboarding skills and proficient computer experience to include Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Please see below for a list of responsibilities and qualifications. This is a great opportunity to work in a senior level position with an A tier international firm offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package. This position will not be open long.
- Must have 1+ years of Legal Records and scanning experience
- Must know how to index pleadings and correspondence
- Law firm experience
- Proficient keyboarding skills and proficient computer skills ( Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience using document management software (iManage preferred)
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- One year performing legal document scanning and validation and legal filing experience. Experience using document capture applications such as Kofax, Psigen, or other similar capture software
Represents basic qualifications for this Records Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Salary is highly competitive, depending on experience. Qualified candidate should contact Shadrac Cadeau at 213-996-3738 or at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Job order # 29010