International law firm with over 1000 attorneys is seeking a Senior IP Trademark Docket Coordinator for their stable Silicon Valley branch office in Menlo Park, CA. The Senior IP Docketing Coordinator will be responsible for all incoming domestic and foreign correspondence, maintaining databases and managing the calendar in addition to various projects and reports as needed. Successful candidates will be extremely professional, exceptionally detail-oriented and looking to contribute immediately to the growing Intellectual Property department and impressive firm.
- *3+ years related Intellectual Property, trademark and patent, docketing experience in a reputable law firm or corporate environment
- *Proficiency in all phases of intellectual property prosecution with detailed knowledge of trademark prosecution
- * Experience utilizing IP docketing databases required; CPI or CPA databases, TTAB filing, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Senior Intellectual Property Docketing position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Order # 28200