Matura Farrington is currently seeking a Senior Level Support Analyst to join the IT department of a growing law firm in Los Angeles. The Senior Support Analyst will be working directly under the general supervision of the Senior Manager of Technology Support. The Senior Support Analyst will provide support for staff and lawyers of the firm to ensure their ability to work productively and efficiently through the effective use of the firm’s software, hardware, phone and network systems. The Senior Support Analyst supports client requests via phone, through email requests and desk side as well as prioritizing and tracking all client requests in the help desk database.
- Excellent listening, questioning and analytical skills.
- Strong communication (oral/written) and interpersonal skills, as necessary to communicate and coordinate with peers, other members of TS, and the overall firm client base. This includes the ability to craft clear and concise communications to distribute to firm personnel via email or other electronic messaging medium.
- Keen analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to resourcefully utilize multiple resources for issue research. Resources include: personal experience and knowledge, peers, information knowledgebase(s), and Internet search tools. This position validates help desk tickets provided by other TS staff prior to follow-up with clients or when recommending alternative solutions to Analysts.
- Ability to work successfully with general supervision in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressure.
- Ability to work overtime for early morning, late evening and/or weekend network maintenance.
- Provide after-hours coverage for escalated help desk tickets on a rotating basis.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform some administrative tasks on behalf of the TS management team.
- College degree preferred with substantial coursework in Information Systems. Experience may be considered in lieu of education. Microsoft Office Specialist certifications (MOS) in Word and Outlook preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a structured customer service technology position, supporting the Microsoft Office suite, wireless networking, computer hardware (both Windows and Macintosh-based), Citrix, VPN, Internet research and specialized programs to support the legal community required. Certification at the expert level of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Outlook are strongly preferred. Experience with advanced troubleshooting of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and iManage Document Management System are strongly preferred. Certification as a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or work in a Microsoft Certification program, with emphasis on software support or system administration is preferable. Self starter who is a curious learner, independently motivated, professional, responsible and reliable.
Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resumes to
Job Order #29368