Premier International professional services firm seeks Senior Billing Analyst. Billing analyst will coordinate and manage the billing process for high profile clients. Essential functions include but are not limited to: understanding and administering billing guidelines or protocols provided by the client, maintaining any necessary database to ensure accurate billing information, reviewing, editing and submitting bills, and preparing a variety of billing activity reports. Senior Billing Analyst will be expected to Independently managing time reporting and billing. Specifically, performs analysis relative to time reporting and billing functions and must be able to solve billing and time reporting problems that arise.
Firm offers state of the art technology and training as well competitive salary and benefits package.
- *Must possess a minimum of 5 years of billing experience in a mid to large scale Professional Services environment such as law firm or CPA firm.
- *Bachelors degree required
- *Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- *Must possess excellent technical skills including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel and Word. Must have working knowledge of Pivot Tables, Powerpoint, Access; Lotus Notes.
- * Elite Enterprise and or Aderant CMS experience is highly preferred
- *Must have knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
JO # 28195