Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently working with a reputable Downtown Los Angeles law firm to add a Legal Support Professional to their team. This individual will specialize in both manual and electronic filing responsibilities within a busy calendaring department. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills in order to work cohesively with attorneys, paralegals, and other members of support staff to accomplish tasks quickly and accurately. If you are looking to join a reputable, large law firm environment please don’t hesitate to apply!
- File documents both electronically and manually in state and federal courts
- Respond to attorney inquires
- Perform various records management responsibilities as they pertain to dockets and court records
- Enter deadlines into Compulaw, the firm wide calendaring system
- *Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience
- *2+ years’ experience working in a law firm environment
- *Familarity with both state and federal filing procedures
- *MUST be able to work 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Executive Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary — DOE
Firm offers an exceptional benefits package that includes Medical / Dental / Vision coverage, paid time off, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Job Order # 28514