Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Systems Administrator / Sr. Technical Support position for a mid-size Los Angeles law firm in the Pasadena/Glendale area.
The Systems Administrator / Senior Technical Support candidate will be responsible for providing information technology support to the office through systems infrastructure and configuration of the networks, backup systems, software, hardware, network printers & scanners, audio/video systems, litigation support & trial software, training for attorneys and staff, VOIP, system recommendations and establishing system guidelines.
- Systems Administration and configurations of all networks, hardware and information technology.
- Maintain and configure network servers, hardware, peripherals, active directories, storage, switches and workstations.
- Researching and recommending Information Technology solutions to management.
- Creating system guidelines and procedures for the office.
- Work with office management to provide technology expense budget.
- Identify and resolve Tier 1 – 3 issues and escalate to 3rd party vendor as needed.
- *Background in systems or network administration with solid technical support experience.
- *Solid understanding of networking concepts and troubleshooting processes.
- Law firm industry experience greatly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in Computer Sciences.
*Represents basic qualifications for Systems Administrator / Sr. Technical Support. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary & Benefits:
- Firm offers a competitive salary and complete benefits package.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send resume Ben@matfar.com
Job Order # 27681