Matura Farrington is looking for a Technical Support / Help Desk Specialist for a mid-size growing & stable organization in the downtown Los Angeles area. Experience with Windows 7 desktops and Office Suite, Server 2008/2012, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint. If you are an experienced Technical Support / Help Desk Specialist and meet the requirements below, please apply for prompt consideration.
- Responsible for installation, deployment and maintenance of desktops, phones and laptops including user creation, system imaging, backups and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Networks, IP Addressing, DHCP, DNS, Cabling
- Microsoft exchange server 2013 including account creation, permissions, email flow and troubleshooting user and Outlook issues.
- Windows Server Administration, including Server 2008 and 2012. This includes active directory DNS & DHCP
- Maintaining hardware, desktops, laptops, and server memory, hard drives and card upgrades.
- VOIP Phone Systems – Add, Move, Change procedures – Phone system troubleshooting
- * Windows 7 desktops and Office Suite, Server 2008/2012Exchange, SQL & SharePoint. Please acknowledge your experience in each area when you apply.
- *2 -5 years prior experience in a corporation or professional services organization required.
- MCSE strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Technical Support / Help desk Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary range is $50,000 – $60,000. Firm offers a complete benefits package
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer
Please send your salary history & resume as a word.doc to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please address your experience with Windows 7 desktops and Office Suite, Server 2008/2012Exchange, SQL & SharePoint.
Job Order # 29725