Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position in the San Francisco area. Our client is currently looking to bring an Administrative Assistant immediately to help with various administrative duties such as data entry, answering phones and assisting in creating marketing material for the Sales Team. Candidate needs to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This position is temporary for about 4-6 weeks.
Principal Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Provide administrative support to aid in various project work
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office;
- Data Entry into SalesForce
- Relief reception and display very strong communication skills;
Experience and Education:
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with attorneys, clients and all levels of personnel;
- *Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with SalesForce is ideal but not required.
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC Employer
Please resumes to email@example.com