Matura Farrington is currently assisting a Los Angeles based law firm that is seeking for an experienced Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary to work in their West Los Angeles headquarters. The firm is very reputable and looking for a strong assistant to join the team. Qualified candidates must be experienced with worker’s compensation defense, EAMS database, and various legal administrative duties. If you have workers’ compensation defense experience, a stable background, and are looking for a very congenial working environment, please submit your resume for professional consideration.
- Editing and finalizing legal claim documents
- General administrative duties, such as answering phones, expense reports, timekeeping, and managing the attorney’s schedules
- *Must have workers’ comp defense experience, at least 1-2+ years
- *Must have knowledge/experience with EAMS
- Must have strong technical skills
- Possess a strong attention to detail, and high level of organization
*Represents basic qualifications for this Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Competitive full range of benefits including PTO, medical/dental insurance, etc.
Please send current Word format of resume to email@example.com
Job Order # 27526
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer