Matura Farrington Staffing Services Inc. is currently seeking candidates for a Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary for an established law firm in West Los Angeles. This position requires at least 2+ years workers comp defense experience. The ideal Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary candidate needs to be able to work on a team in a fast paced environment. If you have current or very recent workers’ compensation defense experience, please apply for immediate consideration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a combination of administrative responsibilities and legal duties in a responsible and confidential nature.
- Schedule appointments and depositions; coordinate arrangements for meetings, conference calls and travel.
- Manage heavy phone calls from clients, vendors, applicant’s attorneys and lien claimants.
- Responsible for maintaining attorneys Electronic Adjudication Management System (EAMS) filing systems
- Type correspondence, prepare legal documents and transcribe dictation.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- *Minimum 2 years of recent Workers’ Compensation defense experience required.
- *Must have EAMS filing proficiency
- Must be flexible with a solid work ethic.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- *Strong typist, minimum 50 wpm, with strong grammar and spelling skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Workers’ Compensation Legal Secretary position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Benefits: Firm provides full benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, paid time off (PTO), and more.
Please send current Word resume to: