Premier law firm seeks motivated Director of Finance to lead finance and accounting functions. Position will collaborate with Equity Stakeholders and the Accounting Team. Director of Finance will ensure executive leadership has the necessary financial information to make informed business decisions that will contribute to the Firm’s long term success. Selected candidate will join a highly talented team of the country’s top litigators. Firm offers dynamic high growth working environment, generous compensation and benefit package.
Director of Finance will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance and accounting policies. This includes, oversight of financial affairs including but not limited to accounts payable, cash receipts, payroll, benefits administration including profit sharing, 401k and cash balance plan, tax compliance, property and casualty insurance and professional liability insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial management of a large professional services firm
- Expert data-mining, information sourcing, analysis and reporting skills
- Certified Public Accounting certification
- Experience using the Aderant Expert preferred
- Law firm experience preferred
- At least ten years of experience in an all aspects accounting or finance role with progressing responsibilities and accountability
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com