Litigation Legal Assistant
Prominent Los Angeles based firm is seeking a strong, experienced Litigation Legal Assistant for its’ West Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will possess substantial litigation experience and well versed in Microsoft Word including creating TOC/TOA utilizing styles.
- 3+ years current experience with a large to medium size law firm.
- Experience with electronic and hard copy filings.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate with a diverse audience that includes attorneys, clients, staff, and vendors.
- Knowledge of California Code of Civil Procedure and Federals Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to meeting internal and external expectations.
- Ability to work independently and be pro-active
If interested, please submit your resume to [email protected] in reference to job order #37367.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.