Prestigious, well respected firm is searching for a Development and Diversity Coordinator for its’ Los Angeles office. The Development and Diversity Coordinator plays a key role in providing professional support for implementing attorney development and diversity initiatives. The Development and Diversity Coordinator is responsible for providing project research and project management support to help the team achieve its goals.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events, initiatives, programs, and workshops.
- Maintain firm attorney development and diversity statistics.
- Develop development and diversity-related communications.
- Track attorney development opportunities and individual development plans.
- Assist in the administration of the Associate Review process.
- Schedule committee meetings, create agenda and take minutes.
- Track and manage expenses, shared calendar, travel, printing, event planning, etc.
Fellows Program Management
- Manage all databases for current Fellows and alumni; prepare marketing materials
- PowerPoint presentations, and related documents.
- Track participants post-program graduation and reports on appropriate metrics.
- Participates in the application review and selection process and all Fellow workshops and other events.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role, ideally withing a law firm environment
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop partnerships with attorneys and professional peers.
- Ability to be available, as needed, to work extended hours, nights, weekends.
Please submit resume to [email protected] in reference to job order #37472
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.