Matura Farrington is seeking a Temporary Sr. Criminal Defense Paralegal for a long-term assignment to work at one of California’s leading criminal defense firms located in Los Angeles.
- Work directly with clients and coordinate case information with attorneys and court appearance
- Draft correspondence and other documents related to cases
- Prepare subpoenas and other court filings
- Follow up with multiple courts on the filing status of various cases
- Assist with calendar management, including scheduling and attorney appearances
- Manage heavy phone call volume involving potential and existing clients and addressing inquiries with attorneys
- *Must have a minimum of 2 years paralegal criminal defense law firm experience (DUI defense experience is preferred)
- *Must be familiar with court filings and deadlines in the criminal court system
- Must have the ability to develop and maintain communication in a professional manner with staff and clients
- Comfortable with a fast pace of the environment
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
*Represents basic qualifications for this Sr. Paralegal position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.
Email your resume to [email protected]