Mid-sized law firm with great family environment is seeking an A/P specialist with a background in the legal field. The position is perfect for a legal accounting professional looking to join a reputable firm and diversify their skill set, as the firm will be training to assist with a bit of billing and A/R as well. The A/P specialist reports directly to the controller.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Obtain approval for vendor invoices upon ensuring accuracy
- Code invoices to the appropriate general ledger account.
- Enter invoices in accounting system and ensure that billable costs are appropriately recorded to the correct matter ID with prescribed cost codes and narrative description.
- Print checks, obtain signatures, and mail checks to vendors or return to the requestor.
- Assist with billing and A/R as necessary
- 1+ year of experience in law firm A/P
- Experience with e-billing software highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration, contact Layla@matfar.com and reference job #34619
The firm offers an excellent benefits package
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.