Prestigious entertainment law firm is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join their West Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have entertainment agency or law firm accounting experience, specifically with A/R. If you are an experienced candidate looking to join an A-list entertainment firm, please apply for professional consideration!
· General financial analysis (not models or forecasting)
· Reconciliations between legal fees tracked and invoices issued to clients
· Ad hoc historical legal fees analysis
· Review and QC of outstanding A/R and work-in-progress reports
· Assist with other various department functions as needed
• * 5-10 years of A/R experience, entertainment studio/agency or law firm experience preferred
• *Bachelor’s degree
*Represents basic qualifications for this position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Salary: DOE, very competitive
Firm also offers full comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, bonus structure, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order #35879.