A nonprofit organization in the Koreatown, Los Angeles area is seeking an Accounting Assistant with proven stability to start work immediately. Successful candidates will have 1+ years of Accounting experience in a professional environment. Great communication skills, a proven ability to learn new processes quickly, and an upbeat personality will be the key to success in this role. This is a long-term contract employment opportunity, so candidates should be able to start work immediately.
- *Requires at least 1-3 years of Accounting Assistant or Clerk experience
- *Requires a professional demeanor and excellent communication skills
- *High-volume data entry experience
- *Requires intermediate skills in typing, Excel and accounting software systems
- *Must be able to commit to the contract assignment for a 3 month period
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 34816