Matura Farrington is working with a highly successful mid-sized law firm in Century City currently looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team of six. The firm has a tight-knit environment and a cozy culture, with big-law technology. The Accounting Specialist will ideally be a well-rounded professional with 2+ years of experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling accounts, bank reconciliations, and review of the general ledger. The firm is flexible on seeing candidates from different industries, but it’s important that the Accounting Specialist has thorough knowledge of general accounting principles.
The role will train directly with the CFO and receive excellent mentorship and a path for career advancement. The firm offers competitive compensation and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision, as well as PTO and paid holidays.
- Reviewing and maintaining accuracy of the firm’s General Ledger
- Producing daily cash reports based on revenue
- Assisting with firm’s budgeting
- Handling month-end and year-end closings
- Managing 1099 reports
- Assisting in filing firm’s taxes
- Handling preparation of monthly financial statements
- 2+ years of accounting experience in a professional services or corporate setting
- Degree preferred but not required
- Relevant expertise
- Chrome River proficiency is preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, please e-mail LAYLA at email@example.com and reference job #36337
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.