Well established law firm is currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their West LA office. This an exciting position that offers incredible long term stability! The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for a variety of different accounting functions including AP, AR, Billing, and more. The firm has a great work environment and excellent work-life balance.
The Accounting Specialist will be involved in the following:
- Input, edit, and submit attorney time into accounting software
- Assist attorneys and staff with any billing issues
- Communicate directly with clients regarding payment
- Accounts payable and receivable duties
- Ensuring appropriate communications with involved parties are consistently maintained
- Assist in client implementations, deductions and system maintenance
- A four-year college degree required
- 1-2+ years’ experience in an office setting
- Experience in a finance, accounting or billing role is highly preferred
- Must have strong technical skills, including MS Office Suite and Quickbooks
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel
- have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize
- Ideal candidate has an exemplary customer service mindset, is highly motivated, and enjoys a team-oriented atmosphere
- An ownership mentality, a commitment to proactive communication and exceptional follow through skills are absolutely essential for success in this position
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounting Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 33745
Please send resumes to Stephanie@matfar.com