Well established LA Organization is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator to join their accounting team. The Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator is responsible for handling the daily flow of invoices, from receipt through payment and filing. Additional responsibilities include communicating with vendors to resolve payable related issues, verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of full-cycle accounts payable experience.
• Preparation and posting of a high volume of vouchers daily. Including the review and audit of vendor invoices, ensures correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• Scheduling and preparation of vendor payments via checks and wires
• Maintain general ledger pertaining to the Accounts Payable process
• Regularly maintains telephone, e-mail and personal contact with vendors and management on all accounts payable matters
• Four-year college degree is preferred
• Non-profit or professional services experience preferred
• 2+ years accounts payable experience
• Must have strong technical skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable (A/P) Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36463
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com