National law firm is seeking an Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist to join their Downtown Los Angeles office. The Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist is responsible for handling the daily flow of invoices, from receipt through payment and filing. Additional responsibilities include communicating with vendors to resolve accounts payable related issues and verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Successful candidates will have a minimum of two years of full-cycle accounts payable experience in a professional services setting, preferably within a law firm.
- Preparation and posting of a high volume of vouchers daily. Including the review and audit of vendor invoices, ensures correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Scheduling and preparation of vendor payments via checks and wires
- Regularly maintains telephone, e-mail and personal contact with attorneys, staff and vendors on all accounts payable matters.
- *2+ years accounts payable experience in a law firm or professional services firm
- *Must possess a strong level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Four-year college degree in accounting or finance is preferred
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist, please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to JO #34801.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.