Mid-size, California-based law firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Downtown Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to work with a prominent law firm located in Downtown Los Angeles and develop your a/p skills in a fast-paced environment and take the next step in your accounting career! The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of experience in a corporate environment, legal preferred. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible processing expense reimbursements, processing check requests, sending invoices to vendors, and scanning and data input of invoices.
Experience and Education:
- *2+ years of accounts payable experience in a professional setting, preferably in a law firm
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- *Must be able to multi-task and identify priorities
- *Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
- *Minimum High School Diploma or its equivalent
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Payable Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounts Payable Clerk position, please submit your Word document formatted resume to email@example.com in reference to
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.