Highly reputable LA based organization seeks Accounts Receivable (A/R) Coordinator for their accounting office. The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Coordinator will work directly under the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis. The Accounts Receivable Specialist must show exceptional customer service to clients and employees, answer client inquiries, run aging reports and more. Experience in a non-profit or professional service setting highly preferred! This is an excellent opportunity at an organization that offers the best in training, technology, compensation and benefits.
Daily responsibilities include:
• Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts
• Reconciled the account receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
• Follow up with management and customers on an ongoing basis to track collection efforts and to respond to individual requests regarding account information and/or analysis
• Maintain client contact to resolve disallowances and ensure prompt resolution and payment
• Prepare invoices for customers
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
• 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced experience in MS Word and Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• College degree or equivalent years of experience
*Represents basic qualifications for this Accounts Receivable (A/R) Coordinator position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
• Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 36464
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com