One of the nation’s premier litigation firms seeks an AR Manager to oversee all aspects of the AR process. This is a hands-on position that is highly visible and autonomous. Position reports to senior management, partners, and attorneys.
- Responsible for performing all accounts receivable functions, including monitoring, reporting, and resolving collection activity of accounts receivables
- Will monitor client payment activity creating regular cash receipts and Accounts Receivable
- Develop strategies to review and resolve partial pay bills and identify those bills that will be paid in full, resubmitted for payment or ultimately written off.
- Coordinate with other Accounting team members to resolve questions related to partial payments, overpayments, non-payment and other billing and payment related matters from clients and attorneys.
- Respond to attorney and client requests including analysis of client billing and payment history to quickly resolve discrepancies.
- Collaborate with billing team regarding partial pays including researching, analyzing, and resolving any client deductions and/or unapplied credits
- Resolve payment and collection issues with billing team or directly with attorney or clients when required.
- Review patterns to develop strategic ways to address common billing and collection issues in a proactive manner.
- Prepare, verify, and record client payments and other transactions related to cash receipts and accounts receivable.
- Work with others in the department to assist with month-end.
- Respond to client audit information inquiries and prepare reports for auditors.
Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ related work experience in a law firm environment or other partnership environment.
- Experienced with Elite 3E and eBilling; eBilling HUB preferred.
- Experience with a variety of eBilling systems such as Collaborati, Serengeti, DataCert (ShareDoc), CounselLink and Tymetrix360, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with strong knowledge of MS Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, SUMIF and similar functionality).
- Project Management skills preferred.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Send resumes to email@example.com
Job Order #36913