Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for a Administrative Assistant position for an Architecture firm in Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring an Administrative Assistant onboard on a temporary to hire basis to help with various administrative duties at the firm. Candidates for the administrative assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization offers tremendous opportunity for long-term career advancement and has an excellent working environment.
- Provide administrative support, including executive assistance to the firm’s VPs
- Reception coverage duties and facilities management – coordination with vendors and caterers
- Light accounting/expense reporting
- Maintain department calendars
- Create memos, drafts and other correspondence in a timely matter
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *1+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional services environment
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with high-level executives, project leads, architects, clients and all levels of personnel
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (testing is required for this position)
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this temp to hire Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org