Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant position for a financial services firm in West Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring an Administrative Assistant onboard on a temporary-to-permanent basis to help with various administrative duties at the firm. Candidates for the administrative assistant position need to be sharp, polished, and ready to work diligently with any tasks assigned. This organization has an excellent atmosphere and would be a great opportunity to gain experience in the financial services industry.
- Provide administrative support to aid in various project work
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office
- Create reports and documentation for meetings
- Maintain department calendar
- Organize and maintain files
- Create memos, drafts and other correspondence in a timely matter
- *Bachelor’s degree required
- *2+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional services environment
- *Excellent organizational and communication skills to effectively interact with attorneys, clients and all levels of personnel
- *Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and identify priorities independently
- Knowledge and proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (testing is required for this position)
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgJO # 33831
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.