Matura Farrington is currently in search of an outstanding Administrative Assistant for a well-established Real Estate firm in Santa Monica. Successful candidates will be very organized, friendly and extremely detailed. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible supporting the department manager.
Administrative Assistant RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding customer service for internal staff via phone and email.
- Filing, scanning, and organizing confidential information.
- Heavy calendar coordination for meetings and domestic travel
- Answering phones for department
- *Must have 2+ years of prior administrative experience in a professional work environment
- *Must have excellent phone and email communication skills
- *Must be tech savvy and familiar with MS Office programs
Salary depends on experience and competitive benefits offered upon first month of hire.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for the administrative assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34406