Matura Farrington is currently in search of an outstanding Administrative Assistant for a well-established firm in Irvine on a temporary basis. Successful candidates will be very organized, friendly and extremely detailed. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible supporting the department manager.
- Filing, scanning, and organizing confidential information.
- Heavy alpha-numeric data-entry
- Entering and ensuring the accuracy of client information into the company database
- Answering phones for department
- Provide outstanding customer service for clients via phone and email.
- *Must have 1+ years of prior administrative experience
- *Must have excellent phone and email communication skills
- *Must be tech savvy and familiar with MS Office programs
- *Must be available for an immediate start – this is a contract assignment
*Represents basic qualifications for this Receptionist position. To be considered for the receptionist/administrative assistant position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
JO # 34096