Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for a nonprofit organization in the Whittier area. Demands of the position change on a daily basis, but will provide a great learning curve in all areas of administrative support such as filing, front office duties, scanning/copying, mailroom and conference room coordination.
- *6+ months of administrative and/or office assistant experience
- *Must be bilingual in Spanish (verbal and written)
- *Must be able to lift file boxes / office supplies (up to 25 lbs.)
- *Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- *Must be tech savvy; proficiency with the Microsoft Suite is required
- Some college preferred; degree is a plus
- This is a long term contract opportunity – must be able to start ASAP
Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and an education and employment verification
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant – Bilingual Spanish position. To be considered for the position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order # 33260
Email your resume to: email@example.com