Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant/Clerk position for a prominent Financial Services organization in Downtown Los Angeles. Our client is currently looking to bring an Administrative Assistant/Clerk onboard on a temporary basis to help with various administrative duties as needed by departments within the firm. Candidates for the Administrative Assistant/Clerk position need to be sharp, polished, and be ready and able to work in a fast-paced environment on any tasks assigned.
- Provide administrative support to aid in various project work in several departments, all within a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Maintain a professional and polished demeanor while interacting with contacts both in and out of the office, and with all levels of management in the firm
- Maintain department calendars, extensive filing, data entry, answer and transfer calls, and monitor office supply levels
- *1+ years of administrative assistant experience in a professional setting – financial services experience preferred
- *Outstanding organization skills – must be comfortable and well-versed in both electronic and paper filing systems
- * Must have excellent written and verbal skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge and advanced proficiency of PC applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality, sensitivity, and security of information
*Represents basic qualifications for this temporary Administrative Assistant/Clerk position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
JO # 34353