Growing and reputable entertainment firm in Beverly Hills is looking for an enthusiastic and professional administrative assistant/file clerk to join their team. The ideal candidate will have around 1 year of relevant experience, be tech savvy, and have stellar communication! The goal for this role is to turn into a junior accounting manager, so the right candidate will be looking to grow within the firm in such capacity within a year’s time. If you are an entry-level administrative assistant or file clerk with looking to grow within an explosive company, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this temporary to hire role!
- Scanning documents into the firm’s paperless filing system
- Assisting with maintenance of common office areas, including the kitchen space
- Utilizing Outlook, excel, and other databases
- *Must have a bachelor’s degree in a related field (accounting, finance, business)
- Some experience in an administrative/ file clerk role
- *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant/ File Clerk role.
Pay/ Other Pros:
- Eligible for 2 bonuses/ year and fairly quick promotion to junior accounting manager role.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35607
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org