Matura Farrington Staffing Services is currently seeking an exceptional Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a nonprofit organization in Downtown Los Angeles . The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will assume all receptionist duties to maintain a cohesive office while acting as the front desk coordinator for all incoming traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily tasks for the Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting all incoming customers and clients
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Managing all mail correspondence and clerical duties
- Composing company presentations on an as needed basis
- Creating expense reports and budgeting
- Calendaring and meeting management
- Collecting and preparing information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals
- *4 year degree is desired, not required
- *1-4 years of previous receptionist, clerical or administrative assistant experience in a professional services environment is required.
- * Excellent phone capability, must be extremely proficient on Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- *Ability and interest working with senior level executives
*Represents basic qualifications for this Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Firm is offer a competitive salary with a solid benefits package.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
JO # 32259