Reputable workers’ compensation law firm in the South Bay area is looking to add an enthusiastic and professional Data Entry/ Accounting Clerk to their team! The ideal candidate will have around 1 year of relevant billing appeals experience, be tech savvy with STRONG Excel and Outlook skills, and have stellar communication! If you are an entry-level billing or Data Entry/ Accounting Clerk looking to grow within a great firm, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this temporary to hire role!
• Tracking and documenting all deductions by clients.
• Reviewing deductions taken by clients and appealing them when necessary.
• Utilizing Excel and Outlook for HEAVY Data Entry
• Interacting with Attorneys/Shareholders and other departments within the Firm to obtain appropriate documents for appeals submission.
• *High School Diploma
• Some experience in a billing/ appeals clerk role
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• *Exceptional communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff, and clients
*Represents basic qualifications for this Appeals Clerk role.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35755
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org