Premier California plaintiff firm seeks to expand its Labor & Employment practice with the addition of several associate attorneys. This is an opportunity to join an award winning firm with a track record of representing individuals as well as participants in class action cases. The firm has doubled in size in recent years and they are poised for continued growth and success. Primary functions will include litigating lawsuits involving a broad range of employment matters that may include wage and hour, harassment and or discrimination. If you are passionate about defending the rights of everyday people and want to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment please apply today!
· JD from accredited law school
· Current CA bar admission
· Minimum of 3-10 years of experience, employment law background, will consider those with plaintiff and defense experience (Mid-Level and Sr. Associate positions available)
· Understanding of current agency (state and federal) procedures
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
· Superior analytical and legal research skills
· Ability to think creatively and strategically
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.