Preeminent firm is seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney to become a part of its’ team in their downtown San Diego office to represent/defend clients in civil proceedings.
• Represent clients in court and before government agencies
• Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients for filing with the court
• Advise clients on business and legal transactions
• Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
• Comply with all legal standards and regulations
• Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
• JD from an accredited law school
• Previous 5 plus years of experience as a practicing civil litigation attorney required
• Medical malpractice experience preferred
• Experience with document productions, conducting depositions, writing motions and making court appearances
• Required to have knowledge of California discovery laws
• Detail-oriented, organized and able to independently manage and litigate cases
• Work environment promoting collegiality while maintaining an expectation for the highest caliber work
• Good work/life balance
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Firm offers a competitive salary with medical, dental and vision benefits.
email resume to email@example.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.