Bankruptcy Legal Secretary – Establish firm for its’ Los Angeles office. Firm is seeking an experienced bankruptcy legal secretary. The ideal legal secretary will have experience working with complex bankruptcy cases. This position will be supporting attorneys who specialize in complex bankruptcy cases.
• E-Filing with both State and Federal Bankruptcy Courts.
• Editing and finalizing litigation documents
• Coordinating state and federal court filings and managing case files
• Computer data entry, drafting legal documents, computer/internet research.
• General administrative duties, such as answering phones, filing and managing the attorney’s schedules.
• Must be able to work remotely until restriction is lifted
• Must have a stable background, preferably with large law firms
• Must have experience working with Corporate Bankruptcy
• Must have a thorough knowledge of state and federal court filing requirements, including experience with e-filing.
• Must have strong software skills (Microsoft Office, including styles)
If interested, please submit resumes to [email protected] in reference to Job Order #37091
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.