Major international law firm headquartered in LA seeks a Benefits Assistant to join their HR team.
This is a full time (8 to 5), direct hire position and a great opportunity for an entry level HR person to get their foot in the door and grow with a huge and developing company.
The Benefits Assistant is responsible for administrative/clerical support to the Benefits Department.
- Creating and maintaining employee files in the firm’s system
- Arranging new hire orientations
- Monitoring new hire benefits and notifying them of open enrollment
- Clerical duties like ordering office supplies, doing mass mailers, etc
- Assisting with COBRA process and generating initial COBRA notices and COBRA termination notices.
- Monitoring insurance plans, processing payment for all the different insurance plans
- Analyzing data and running PeopleSoft processes,
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4 year degree is a must
- Some experience in Benefits or Human Resources
- Word and Excel Skills
- Excellent grammar and great oral and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to Layla@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Job Order #35182