LEGAL Billing background is a must!!
Top-tier law firm with an open and inclusive culture looking for a Billing and Collections Coordinator with excellent communication skills and a customer service mentality. This is a mid-size firm that works with companies on the cutting edge of technology, life sciences and cleantech including Apple, Facebook, and Oracle. The Billing and Collections Coordinator would be part of an energetic, fun work environment and team of friends. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for the eleventh year. Our Finance Department has a career opportunity for a Billing and Collections Coordinator that can be based from our San Jose or San Francisco office. This is a hands-on position that involves working within a team-oriented environment, utilizing sound business judgment addressing the wide variety of daily tasks efficiently which encompasses all aspects of the day-to-day billing (eBilling) and collections operations (full portfolio management), which are performed in accordance with departmental standards.
- Will have overall responsibility for coordinating the billing and collection activities of Partner accounts
- Will work collaboratively with the partner and the clients
- Will process edits accurately and generate timely bills,
- Will administer special billing arrangements,
- Will monitor the accounts receivables,
- Will provide management with status reports and various client analysis reports
- Will assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding their invoices and accounts
- Relevant LEGAL Billing experience
- E-Billing experience
- Great customer service background and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aderant experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please e-mail LAYLA at Layla@MatFar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.