We are seeking a Billing Assistant to join the Downtown LA corporate office of one of the largest law firms in the US. The Billing Assistant is a highly visible entry level position with great opportunity for advancement in the accounting department.
- Review pre-bills to ensure accuracy and put in requests for revisions
- Assist with Narrative and Electronic Billing
- Assist with generating Accounts Receivable reports
- Review A/R reports to flag outstanding and short balances
- 4 year degree is a must
- Strong MS Excel and Word proficiency (testing required)
- Any previous accounting experience (entry level is acceptable)
- Any previous law firm experience is a plus
To inquire, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and reference job #34907
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.