One of world’s largest and most respected law firms is seeking a Billing Coordinator to support their global operation. Billing Coordinator will report to a Billing Manager and will be an integral part of the billing team for this premier firm. The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for the analysis, coordination and resolution of billing issues, including ensuring appropriate communications with involved parties is consistently maintained. This Billing Coordinator will proactively monitor E-billing progress, including status reporting in all key aspects, while also participating in the billing operations, including client implementations, deductions and system maintenance, ensuring the function are running efficiently and optimized. In addition to the above, some additional responsibilities include:
- Generating Billing and A/R reports
- Tracking e-billed invoices
- Revising and resubmitting short-paid and rejected invoices
- Reviewing time entries on pre-bills and requesting revisions of insufficient entries
- Determining e-billed expenses and fees that were short-paid or rejected that cannot be recovered
- Processing edits of attorney’s time entries
- Transferring attorney’s time between client-matters
- Gathering and organizing supporting documentation for expense charges
- Preparing and posting pre-bills and bills
Education/Experience: Must 3 + years of full cycle law firm billing experience. Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes. Experience with legal accounting software required. Elite or Aderant CMS preferred.
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
JO # 34151
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.