Highly reputable, large law firm in the Silicon Valley is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator to join the growing accounting department. This is a highly visible position with competitive benefits and great opportunity for advancement. The ideal candidate for the Billing Coordinator position will be someone intimately familiar with the legal billing process, especially e-billing. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for handling all aspect of paper billing and e-Billing from start to finish. The positions requires an outstandingly service-driven candidate as it entails communicating with clients, Account Reps, and Attorneys.
Summary of main job responsibilities:
• Perform full cycle billing, from ensuring accurate timekeeping all the way to following up with clients and assisting with collections
• Ensure compliance with client and attorney billing specifications
• Set up e-Billing for new clients
• Work with new E-Billing vendors
• Monitor and address eBilling issues and rejections
• Submit all electronically billed invoices through the client’s chosen eBilling vendor
• Law firm background is required – bigger firm is preferred but smaller and mid-sized firms with a high volume of bills will be considered as well
• 1.5+ years of LEGAL billing experience
• Experience with e-billing, especially using e-billinghub and common sites like TyMetrix, Collaborati, CounselLink, Serengeti, CounselGO, Legal X, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
To inquire, please e-mail Layla at Layla@Matfar.com and reference job #34552
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.