One of the world’s leading law firm’s is seeking a Billing Specialist. This is an opportunity to work alongside a dynamic group of professionals. Firm offers cutting edge technology, the best in training, competitive salary and benefits. The Billing Coordinator will work as part of a large team to provide Billing and collections support for attorneys and legal professionals. This individual will have overall responsibility for coordinating the Billing and Collections activities of Partner accounts. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Billing and Collections, and legal experience a plus.
· Order, prepare, and distribute pre-bills for assigned billing partners/accounts
· Implement, maintain, and transmit electronic billing
· Prepare, produce, and finalize invoices for assigned accounts
· Assist with bill preparation for more sophisticated bills and/or on-demand requirements as available (both manual & electronic)
· This position will have direct contact with billing partners to resolve billing related issues
· Produce ad hoc reports as requested
· Monitor the accounts receivables
· Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts
· Follow up with attorneys on an ongoing basis to track collection efforts and to respond to individual requests regarding account information and/or analysis
· Maintain client contact to resolve disallowances and ensure prompt resolution and payment
· Work closely with the Accounting Manager on firm reporting
· Provide management with status reports and assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding invoices and accounts
· A required minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a law firm or professional services environment
· At least 2 years of Billing and OR Collections experience
· Degree preferred but not required
· Elite or Aderant CMS Billing System experience preferred
· Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.