California-based law firm is currently seeking a Billing Coordinator to assist their very busy accounting department. The ideal candidate for the Billing Coordinator position will be someone intimately familiar with the legal billing process, especially e-billing. The Billing Coordinator is responsible for handling all aspect of e-billing from start to finish and will also assist with collections. The positions requires an outstandingly service-driven candidate as it entails communicating with clients, Account Reps, and Attorneys.
Summary of main job responsibilities:
• Perform full cycle billing, from ensuring accurate timekeeping all the way to following up with clients and assisting with collections
• Ensure compliance with client and attorney billing specifications
• Set up e-Billing for new clients
• Work with new E-Billing vendors
• Monitor and address eBilling issues and rejections
• Submit all electronically billed invoices through the client’s chosen eBilling vendor
• 2 + years of billing experience in a law firm
• Experience with e-billing software such as Elite, Aderant, eBillingHub, etc.
If you are interested in applying for this Billing Coordinator position, please e-mail your updated Word document-formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in reference to job order #34653.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.