Global law firm in the South Bay area is looking to add a new billing specialist to their team! The role will be temporary to hire starting in November. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in legal billing, be comfortable with heavy data entry, professional, responsible and have stellar communication! If you are an experienced legal biller with e-billing experience, looking to join a great new team, and immediately available for temporary work, please submit your resume for professional consideration of this role!
- Working with the department to ensure all deadlines are met through regular communication between the department and the Supervisor, and other departments, as necessary.
- Resolve any billing matters that require attention timely.
- Responsible for high volume editing of client invoices while maintaining accuracy.
- Process closure notices.
- 5+ years in legal billing
- Heavy data entry experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel and database experience.
- 3 years of related experience in a corporate environment or a law firm.
- Experience in accounting software Rainmaker/Aderant knowledge a plus.
- $25-28/hr DOE
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35903
Email your resume to email@example.com