Well established & highly successful law firm seeks Billing Specialist to join dynamic team. The Billing Specialist will work closely with lawyers and senior financial leaders within the firm. This individual will have overall responsibility for coordinating the billing activities of partners and ensuring billing compliance. Firm offers excellent benefits package, collegial working environment and opportunities for long term advancement. This is a hands-on position that involves working within a team-oriented environment, utilizing sound business judgment addressing the wide variety of daily tasks efficiently.
Primary functions include:
- Work collaboratively with partners and clients to accurately generate timely bills
- Analyze billing entries to ensure compliance with client guidelines
- Coordinate the monthly distribution of pre-bills to partners for review and revisions
- Monitor the completion of revisions and finalization of invoices
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding billing issues and problems
- Assisting with special projects on various issues as needed
- Maintain various ad hoc spreadsheets in Excel
- Minimum of 1 year hands on billing, accounts receivable or related general accounting experience
- Relevant law firm or professional services industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must possess strong technical skills; Excel required; proficiency with Aderant, Elite, Prolaw, Deltek or similar accounting system experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Must be customer service oriented and highly motivated
Please send resumes to [email protected] in reference to Job Order #37200.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.