Top tier law firm is seeking an Billing Specialist to support their Los Angeles accounting operation. This is a highly visible role that will report directly to the Billing Manager and will be an integral part of the billing team. The Billing Specialist will proactively monitor e-billing process, including status reporting in all key aspects, while also participating in the billing operations, including client implementations, deductions and system maintenance, ensuring the function are running efficiently and optimized. This is an excellent opportunity at a firm that offers the best in training, technology, compensation and benefits.
- Generating Billing and A/R reports
- Track narrative bills and E-billed invoices
- Revising and resubmitting short-paid and rejected invoices
- Reviewing time entries on pre-bills and requesting revisions of insufficient entries
- Determining e-billed expenses and fees that were short-paid or rejected that cannot be recovered
- Processing edits of attorney’s time entries
- Transferring attorney’s time between client-matters
- Gathering and organizing supporting documentation for expense charges
- Preparing and posting pre-bills and bills on E-Billing websites
- Must have 2 + years of full cycle law firm E-Billing experience.
- Must have strong technical skills, including MS Office Suite
- Experience with legal accounting software required: Elite or Aderant CMS preferred
- Strong attention to detail
*Represents basic qualifications for this E-Billing Specialist position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 33797
Please email resumes to Stephanie@matfar.com