Prestigious Firm is seeking a Billing/E-Billing Specialist for their Los Angeles office.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for performing routine and advanced billing functions, inclusive of review and maintenance of client bills, compliance with client billing requirements, and electronic Billing. In addition, the Billing Specialist will be responsible for resolving billing related issues from internal and external clients. The Billing Specialist will coordinate with Accounting and/or other departments to address questions/problems related to the billing process.
• Review and maintenance of client bills:
• Auditing client bills as well as finalizing invoices.
• Compliance with client billing requirements
• Familiar with any special billing requirements of assigned clients.
• Responsible for ensuring Firm’s bills are in compliance.
• Responsible for preparing invoice file(s) sent to the client
• Ensure that timely and helpful communications are sent to appropriate parties to resolve any issues.
• Proactively monitor e-billing progress, including status reporting in e-billing systems and eBillingHub
• Ensure that all e-billing issues are monitored and resolved.
• Provide submission and problem-solving assistance where needed.
• Perform ad hoc analyses of complex client accounts with regards to collections, rates, and reduced and rejected invoices.
• Accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses.
• Assist with month-end closing and reporting as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent, preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ billing/eBilling experience in a law firm environment.
• Experience with Elite 3E and eBilling required.
• Experience with eBilling HUB preferred.
Send resumes to [email protected]
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state, and federal laws.