Large International law firm seeks a driven and dynamic individual to join the Central Billing team as a Billing Specialist in the Los Angeles office..
The Billing Specialist should strive to provide their assigned attorneys and clients with the highest-quality customer service by becoming a subject-matter expert in all billing matters. The Billing Specialist will serve as the liaison between their assigned attorneys and the Billing Department, so the candidate must be very flexible and highly committed to quality in order to establish and maintain an excellent working relationship with the partners and secretaries
Some additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Pricing Department to finalize and implement complex billing arrangements,
- Facilitate the preparation and submission of budgets for specified • Coordinate the monthly distribution of pre-bills to partners for review and revisions
- Monito and analyze the completion of suggested revisions and finalization of invoices
- Analyze invoices to ensure compliance with Firm policies and client guidelines
- Generate WIP, A/R, and On-Account reports and track assigned attorneys’ inventories
- Complete ad hoc billing requests as requested by attorneys
- Research aging WIP and A/R balances and provide attorneys with thoughtful analysis regarding best course of action for balances
A minimum of three years of billing experience; experience in legal billing or law firm environment is a plus.
- A high level of knowledge with all CMS Aderant billing applications is preferred.
- Strong technology skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (with an emphasis on Excel), are a must.
- A college degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field is strongly preferred, but not required.
Please submit resume to Adrienne@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.