Top firm is seeking a Legal Billing Specialist for their thriving Los Angeles office. The Legal Billing Specialist will work as part of a cohesive team to provide billing support for attorneys and legal professionals. This individual will have overall responsibility for preparing and editing prebills and invoices for the firm’s clients. Successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with billing in a professional service setting.
- Prepare and distribute pre-bills for assigned billing partners/accounts
- Implement, maintain, and transmit electronic billing
- Prepare, produce, and finalize invoices for assigned accounts
- Assist with bill preparation for more sophisticated bills and/or on-demand requirements as available (both manual & electronic)
- Monitor accounts receivable reports and update payment status information related to past due accounts
- Provide management with status reports and assist clients in resolving questions and/or problems regarding invoices and accounts
- *A required minimum of 3 years of experience working with billing at a professional services firm, law firm highly preferred
- Degree preferred but not required
- Elite or Aderant CMS Billing System experience preferred
*Represents must at least meet the basic qualifications for this Legal Billing Coordinator position to be considered.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 33349