For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to Layla@matfar.com
Modern and reputable 40-office law firm in San Francisco’s East Bay is looking to hire a Billing Specialist. The position is highly visible and is part of a well-structured department with plenty of room for career growth. This is a “big thinking” role, not a routing accounting job, and involves carefully reviewing complex billing contracts with special arrangements.
• Reviewing client contracts and setting up new matters
• Generating client invoices, which can range from simple to complex depending on billing arrangements
• Tracking WIP
• Finalizing invoices
• Submitting e-bills
• A background in full cycle LEGAL billing is an absolute must
• Intermediate Word and Excel Skills
• E-Billing is a huge plus
• Highly accurate in a fast paced work environment
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.