Large, national firm is looking for an experienced currently has an opportunity for a Supervisor of Billing to join our National Billing & Collections team. With direction from the Regional Manager of Accounting, the Supervisor of Billing is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and managing the billing for the firm’s Washington, D.C. and New York offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with fellow Managers and Supervisors to develop, implement and monitor policies and procedures that promote best billing practices
- Responsible for taking charge of specially assigned projects or initiatives at the direction of the Regional Manager of Accounting
- Provide direction and assign work for Billing Coordinators. Monitor workloads, quality of work and adherence to established firm policies and procedures
- Conduct regular department meetings, and regional meetings when necessary, to ensure uniform and consistent communication
- Maintain familiarity with specific aspects of billing responsibilities, including learning and properly training billing system upgrades
- Identify, establish and provide training and enhance skill development of the Billing Coordinators
- Conduct performance evaluations on Billing Coordinators based on information from attorneys, accounting and where applicable, firsthand observations
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in accounting, finance or billing within a law firm required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a coordinator, lead or supervisory position required
Please submit resume to Adrienne@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.