One of the world’s leading law firms seeks Billing Supervisor to lead a small team of talented billing professionals in New York. Qualified candidate must bring exceptional technical skills and be highly committed to quality, customer service and teamwork.
The Billing Supervisor position will be responsible for supervising, training, motivating, and leading Billing Specialists/Assistants in the New York office. Billing Supervisor will be expected to review unbilled amounts, identify and resolve billing issues and determine best course of action. Additionally, Billing Supervisor will coordinate distribution of work to ensure balance, guarantee deadlines are adhered to, identify deficiencies in competencies, and development of training programs in order to correct deficiencies. Successful candidate will promote the Billing Department’s service standards and lead by example.
- Minimum 5 years complex billing experience
- Previous Lead or direct supervisory experience
- Experience in working for a global or national, multi office firm
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Position requires outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Elite or Aderant/CMS highly preferred
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
JO # 35142
Please email resumes to email@example.com