Well established, global law firm is seeking a Billing Supervisor for its’ Los Angeles office.
The Billing Supervisor position will be an integral part of the billing team and will be responsible for supervising, training, motivating, and leading the Billing Specialists and/or Assistants in their local offices.
Other responsibilities include:
• Meeting with the Billing Specialists on their team to review their unbilled amounts, overall management of partners’ inventories and identify issues.
• Guide the Billing Specialists as to the best course of action for working with their assigned attorneys and secretaries to resolve issue
• Assist in the resolution of issues on an as needed basis in coordination with the Billing Manager
• Ensure that the workloads of their team members are properly balanced and weighted.
• Work with the Billing Management Team to assist in the development of training programs in order to correct deficiencies and administer training to their team members.
• Assist the Billing Manager in conducting formal mid-year and year-end performance evaluations of their team members.
• Administer vacation and over-time for their team members, in accordance with Firm policies.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills,
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to strategize, multi-task and prioritize.
• Exemplary customer service mindset, highly motivated, and enjoys a team-oriented atmosphere.
• Exceptional follow through skills are absolutely essential for success in this position.
Please submit resumes to Adrienne@matfar.com
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.