Highly respected national law firm is seeking a Billing Supervisor for its Los Angeles office. The Billing Supervisor will manage the billing department staff and operations as well as support the firm’s attorneys. This is a high-profile role within the firm and will require daily interactions with partners and clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Serve as resource and leader for department processes, procedures and policies
- Develop and implement recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee complex and sensitive billing needs
- Train and develop staff on processes and systems
- Prepare and review monthly draft bills to include addressing billing discrepancies
- Works with attorneys to manage high flow of transactions.
- Maintain records in accordance with applicable laws and Firm policy
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 7 years in a related field – accounting & billing, preferably service industry client operations
- A minimum of 5 years in a lead role
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
- Experience with legal billing and collection software (Elite 3E, Aderant, LMS, Coyote etc.)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
If interested and meet the qualifications, please submit resume to [email protected]
Job Order #37657
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.