We have an opening for a Bookkeeper / Accountant to manage the daily accounting functions. This individual must understand balance sheets and income statements, be trustworthy and a team player.
- Full Cycle Bookkeeping
- Manage all aspects of A/R and A/P
- Analyze and create sales and other financial reports
- Reconcile monthly statements
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Complete annual company filing requirements
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Ideally 3+ years of general accounting experience
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail is required
- Capacity to work well under pressure
- Ability to anticipate problems and problem solve
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, pro-active
- Communicate in a professional and friendly manner
- Firm also offers comprehensive benefits including PTO, health insurance, 401k, etc.
*Represents basic qualifications for this Bookkeeper / Accountant position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Matura Farrington is an EEOC employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and federal laws.
Email your resume to Janet@matfar.com